A Minecraft survival server that's 24/7 (FINALLY!!!), creative mode upon request in a different world. Plugins include EpicZones, iConomy, WorldGuard, Essentials, Factions, LoginLogout, and SignLift. The server has more that 1,200 different players!

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Wat in teh worl is dis?!?
Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:01 pm by asosidka

» I like cabbage
Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:51 pm by Muumiankka

» Anyone out there?
Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:18 am by kazmeru

» Op App After 1 Year
Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:12 am by kazmeru

» How's Life.
Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:11 am by kazmeru

» SamCraft is back! (soon)
Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 am by freddypearce1

» OP application JunweiPng
Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:33 am by 100nak

» RE4 OR RE5
Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:30 am by 100nak

» OP APPLICATION
Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:28 am by 100nak


    SamCraft is back! (soon)

    Share

    Poll

    Will you be "SamCrafting" once again?

    [ 12 ]
    80% [80%] 
    [ 2 ]
    13% [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    7% [7%] 

    Total Votes: 15
    avatar
    samhuang1999
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 222
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    SamCraft is back! (soon)

    Post  samhuang1999 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:32 pm




    SamCraft will be back!!! (Soon)



    It will be hosted by DrDucky313 (appause), but will use the same IP and will have more or less the same ops and moderators.



    If you have any questions, post them below...



    Hope to see you on SamCraft soon!




    ~Sam




    PS: Don't forget to vote in the poll!









    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    ----------------------------------------------
    ◑ ◔ "Nom, Nom, Nom!"
    ╔═╗
    ║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╚═╝
    avatar
    JunweiPng
    That One Guy
    That One Guy

    Posts : 360
    Join date : 2012-04-25
    Age : 19
    Location : Singapore

    Good news + bad news

    Post  JunweiPng on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:34 am

    Good news
    Hey, good to hear that Samcraft is back. Everyone us now glad except me ( read bad news)
    Bad news
    I can't play minecraft anymore. I have lots of computer issues. Hope that Samcraft can carry on for a few years. Wait for me everyone( friends) hope you still remember me. Signing out. Sad


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦



    Justice shall be served

    -JunweiPng at your service 8===D Your little bro Smile

    hacker_defense
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2012-05-24

    Re: SamCraft is back! (soon)

    Post  hacker_defense on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:24 pm

    jun i might help you whats the problem

    hacker_defense
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2012-05-24

    Re: SamCraft is back! (soon)

    Post  hacker_defense on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:24 pm

    samhuang1999 wrote:


    SamCraft will be back!!! (Soon)



    It will be hosted by DrDucky313 (appause), but will use the same IP and will have more or less the same ops and moderators.



    If you have any questions, post them below...



    Hope to see you on SamCraft soon!




    ~Sam




    PS: Don't forget to vote in the poll!







    so im not op anymore
    avatar
    Muumiankka
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2012-03-22
    Age : 22
    Location : Manehattan

    Re: SamCraft is back! (soon)

    Post  Muumiankka on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:17 pm

    JunweiPng wrote:Good news
    Hey, good to hear that Samcraft is back. Everyone us now glad except me ( read bad news)
    Bad news
    I can't play minecraft anymore. I have lots of computer issues. Hope that Samcraft can carry on for a few years. Wait for me everyone( friends) hope you still remember me. Signing out. Sad

    Future ICT technician at your service~ How may I help?


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦

    pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
    (º¸º) /) ~♪

    (Aka: DrDuck313)
    avatar
    samhuang1999
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 222
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: SamCraft is back! (soon)

    Post  samhuang1999 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:38 pm



    LOL


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    ----------------------------------------------
    ◑ ◔ "Nom, Nom, Nom!"
    ╔═╗
    ║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╚═╝
    avatar
    100nak
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2012-03-25
    Location : somewhere in the world

    Re: SamCraft is back! (soon)

    Post  100nak on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:17 am

    sam are you really sure samcraft is coming back?(not judging.sam,you already said it before but you didnt turn it back on for months.)


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦

    avatar
    100nak
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2012-03-25
    Location : somewhere in the world

    Re: SamCraft is back! (soon)

    Post  100nak on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:30 am

    JunweiPng wrote:Good news
    Hey, good to hear that Samcraft is back. Everyone us now glad except me ( read bad news)
    Bad news
    I can't play minecraft anymore. I have lots of computer issues. Hope that Samcraft can carry on for a few years. Wait for me everyone( friends) hope you still remember me. Signing out. Sad

    can i know why your computer has issues?


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦

    avatar
    100nak
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2012-03-25
    Location : somewhere in the world

    Re: SamCraft is back! (soon)

    Post  100nak on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:40 am

    JunweiPng wrote:Good news
    Hey, good to hear that Samcraft is back. Everyone us now glad except me ( read bad news)
    Bad news
    I can't play minecraft anymore. I have lots of computer issues. Hope that Samcraft can carry on for a few years. Wait for me everyone( friends) hope you still remember me. Signing out. Sad
    You better be happy jun.


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦

    avatar
    JunweiPng
    That One Guy
    That One Guy

    Posts : 360
    Join date : 2012-04-25
    Age : 19
    Location : Singapore

    Good news

    Post  JunweiPng on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:05 am

    Woo! Problem solve thanks to 100nak. Thanks

    Back to Business Smile


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦



    Justice shall be served

    -JunweiPng at your service 8===D Your little bro Smile
    avatar
    zombix00
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 108
    Join date : 2012-05-18
    Age : 23
    Location : morroco

    happy

    Post  zombix00 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:40 am

    omgggggggggggg i rly miss samcraft i always check the forum for any update and sam i am ready to help in anything you need anythingggggg Very Happy


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    MY DREAM IS TO BECOME AN OP/MODERATOR
    avatar
    GrooviestSquash
    Zombie
    Zombie

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-05-24
    Age : 22

    Re: SamCraft is back! (soon)

    Post  GrooviestSquash on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:46 pm

    so... how soon is soon? I haven't found any good servers that i could stay on and play and have just as much fun as i had on samcraft. If it does come back you can count on me being there almost everyday Very Happy


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    Ponies are the Best! Very Happy
    avatar
    JunweiPng
    That One Guy
    That One Guy

    Posts : 360
    Join date : 2012-04-25
    Age : 19
    Location : Singapore

    Re: SamCraft is back! (soon)

    Post  JunweiPng on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:47 am

    GrooviestSquash wrote:so... how soon is soon? I haven't found any good servers that i could stay on and play and have just as much fun as i had on samcraft. If it does come back you can count on me being there almost everyday Very Happy
    Hmmm I found 2 good servers but I don't wish to say it out cuz it might decrease the populatoon of Samcraftians ^^ So just PM me


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦



    Justice shall be served

    -JunweiPng at your service 8===D Your little bro Smile

    freddypearce1
    Pig
    Pig

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    samcraft

    Post  freddypearce1 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:46 pm

    oh my god, hopefuly it will be back, i have learned so much since it went, but, i wish i earnt it on here, it was my first server, its where my minecraft journey started, and where i met all of my friends, without it, minecraft would be gone for me within a month, please, samcraft, come back
    avatar
    xXAdvanceXx
    Ender Dragon
    Ender Dragon

    Posts : 240
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Location : Philippines

    Re: SamCraft is back! (soon)

    Post  xXAdvanceXx on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:38 pm

    my life lost 1/3 of its happiness when samcraft went down


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    Spoiler:


    CAMPING WITH MY BABY CHICK FTW!!!!
    avatar
    backthere77
    Sheep
    Sheep

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2012-03-28
    Age : 20
    Location : Somewhere

    Re: SamCraft is back! (soon)

    Post  backthere77 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:37 pm

    Whenever this server does come back I will be on 24/7
    avatar
    backthere77
    Sheep
    Sheep

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2012-03-28
    Age : 20
    Location : Somewhere

    :P

    Post  backthere77 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:09 pm

    I will be Samcrafting again...As soon as the server comes back T_T
    avatar
    xXAdvanceXx
    Ender Dragon
    Ender Dragon

    Posts : 240
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Location : Philippines

    ADVANCY IS HERE

    Post  xXAdvanceXx on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:47 am

    Whats the IP I forgot the ip ♠Checkmate♠


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    Spoiler:


    CAMPING WITH MY BABY CHICK FTW!!!!
    avatar
    backthere77
    Sheep
    Sheep

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2012-03-28
    Age : 20
    Location : Somewhere

    @xXAdvanceXx

    Post  backthere77 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:45 am

    The ip is samcraft.no-ip.org.
    avatar
    100nak
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2012-03-25
    Location : somewhere in the world

    Re: SamCraft is back! (soon)

    Post  100nak on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:53 am

    This Topic Has Been Here For At Least 5 Months.WHEN IS IT GOING TO TAKE ACTION...........


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦

    avatar
    samhuang1999
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 222
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: SamCraft is back! (soon)

    Post  samhuang1999 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:22 am

    100nak wrote:This Topic Has Been Here For At Least 5 Months.WHEN IS IT GOING TO TAKE ACTION...........

    Soon. Awaiting GrooviestSquash


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    ----------------------------------------------
    ◑ ◔ "Nom, Nom, Nom!"
    ╔═╗
    ║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╚═╝
    avatar
    GrooviestSquash
    Zombie
    Zombie

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-05-24
    Age : 22

    Re: SamCraft is back! (soon)

    Post  GrooviestSquash on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:17 pm

    samhuang1999 wrote:
    100nak wrote:This Topic Has Been Here For At Least 5 Months.WHEN IS IT GOING TO TAKE ACTION...........

    Soon. Awaiting GrooviestSquash
    Will i be using the same ip "samcraft.no-ip.org" if so sam you will need to help me set that up. XD and are we going to update at all or no?


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    Ponies are the Best! Very Happy
    avatar
    samhuang1999
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 222
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: SamCraft is back! (soon)

    Post  samhuang1999 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:55 pm


    We will need to update it. I just tried to run it earlier today and there's a few issues I must troubleshoot.

    You do know it's kinda alotta work, right? You have to not only update Bukkit everytime a update comes out, but many of the 15 important plugins too!


    ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE?







    trollololol, but seriously, it is a lot of work...


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    ----------------------------------------------
    ◑ ◔ "Nom, Nom, Nom!"
    ╔═╗
    ║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╚═╝
    avatar
    A FLY1NG SQUID
    HeadModerator
    HeadModerator

    Posts : 35
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Up in the sky

    Re: SamCraft is back! (soon)

    Post  A FLY1NG SQUID on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:49 pm

    samhuang1999 wrote:
    We will need to update it. I just tried to run it earlier today and there's a few issues I must troubleshoot.

    You do know it's kinda alotta work, right? You have to not only update Bukkit everytime a update comes out, but many of the 15 important plugins too!


    ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE?






    trollololol, but seriously, it is a lot of work...

    If you are questioning if he is up to it, you clearly do know know the great GrooviestSquash. :3


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    €
    €


    dragondude0517
    A FLY1NG SQUID


    Also... PONIES! /)
    avatar
    samhuang1999
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 222
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: SamCraft is back! (soon)

    Post  samhuang1999 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:24 pm

    A FLY1NG SQUID wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:
    We will need to update it. I just tried to run it earlier today and there's a few issues I must troubleshoot.

    You do know it's kinda alotta work, right? You have to not only update Bukkit everytime a update comes out, but many of the 15 important plugins too!


    ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE?






    trollololol, but seriously, it is a lot of work...


    If you are questioning if he is up to it, you clearly do know know the great GrooviestSquash. :3


    Well, we must await his return, then.


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    ----------------------------------------------
    ◑ ◔ "Nom, Nom, Nom!"
    ╔═╗
    ║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╚═╝

    Sponsored content

    Re: SamCraft is back! (soon)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:45 am