A Minecraft survival server that's 24/7 (FINALLY!!!), creative mode upon request in a different world. Plugins include EpicZones, iConomy, WorldGuard, Essentials, Factions, LoginLogout, and SignLift. The server has more that 1,200 different players!

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Wat in teh worl is dis?!?
Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:01 pm by asosidka

» I like cabbage
Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:51 pm by Muumiankka

» Anyone out there?
Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:18 am by kazmeru

» Op App After 1 Year
Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:12 am by kazmeru

» How's Life.
Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:11 am by kazmeru

» SamCraft is back! (soon)
Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 am by freddypearce1

» OP application JunweiPng
Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:33 am by 100nak

» RE4 OR RE5
Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:30 am by 100nak

» OP APPLICATION
Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:28 am by 100nak


    SamCraft down... forever?

    Share
    avatar
    samhuang1999
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 222
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  samhuang1999 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:22 pm



    There's been alot of debate and rumors about if the server is permanently down or just down for the time being. I'll clarify on that: it's currently down because my internet connection is down and I'm not sure when it will come back up. My original plan was to get it back up ASAP, but I don't know how long I'll stick to that.

    I've been thinking, and I think I may be shutting SamCraft down forever. It's been using tons of electricity, bandwidth, and have caused alot of people grief. While some people made friends, some made enemies.

    I've been very privileged to be the owner and admin of this server for so long- 1.5 years now. I've met many new people and made many friends. It was really an amazing experience. Minecraft was a big part of my life, but it is no more. Swimming, Martial Arts, basketball, running a business, school, and running a server at the same time is just too much.

    Regardless of what my decision is, please remember that you guys are the best, and I'll never forget you or the server.


    Sincerely,
    Sam Huang
    (xepicsamx)
    (samhuang1999)


    avatar
    zombix00
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 108
    Join date : 2012-05-18
    Age : 23
    Location : morroco

    hallo

    Post  zombix00 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:47 pm

    this server was the best ever made i will never find one like this one tnx to give ys this obertunity and sry if we something you dont like it tnx Very Happy


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    MY DREAM IS TO BECOME AN OP/MODERATOR
    avatar
    GrooviestSquash
    Zombie
    Zombie

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-05-24
    Age : 22

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  GrooviestSquash on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:53 pm

    I can understand about the resources it takes to run a server and it's not cheap... I will respect your decision whatever it is. It is just a game and there are more servers that we can play on and that's just part of the game. It was fun while we played and all the friends we made but there is a time were it all comes to an end and we all have to accept that... that nothing can last forever, no matter what it is. I had fun while i was here and i hope to keep the friends that i have made.


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    Ponies are the Best! Very Happy
    avatar
    A FLY1NG SQUID
    HeadModerator
    HeadModerator

    Posts : 35
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Up in the sky

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  A FLY1NG SQUID on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:59 pm

    Truthfully, it would be a great shame to see the serve go. It's a great one! If there is anything that we could do to make things easier, please tell us! Even if that means donating to get a good dedicated server! I know that there are plenty of members who would be willing to.

    Whatever you decide, I hope that things keep easy-going for you Sam.

    Best of luck,

    DragonD
    dragondude0517
    J.R.
    John Richard Williamson


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    €
    €


    dragondude0517
    A FLY1NG SQUID


    Also... PONIES! /)
    avatar
    kazmeru
    Enderman
    Enderman

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2012-04-30
    Age : 27
    Location : philipines

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  kazmeru on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:09 am

    I PLAYED TONS OF SERVER I CANT FIND A SERVER THAT AWSOME LIKE SAMCRAFT I THINK 10 SERVER I PLAYED BUT NOT GOOD


    Last edited by kazmeru on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦


    avatar
    JunweiPng
    That One Guy
    That One Guy

    Posts : 360
    Join date : 2012-04-25
    Age : 19
    Location : Singapore

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  JunweiPng on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:10 am

    pale SamCraft don't go!!! Embarassed I missed you! Crying or Very sad Yea we kinda made friends.

    SamCraft is the first and the best server I went. Sad I made lots of friends like 100nak,

    xXAdvanceXx, Christopher_Matt, kazmeru, GrooviestSquash, noobpro32! I can't bear to see

    SamCraft go! Sad I learnt lots and lots and LOTS of things from SamCraft! Like how to craft,

    What is PvP. And lots more. It was a very 1st server i went. After being in SamCraft, I

    became proer and proer (pro) and learnt more commands that I imagined!

    Sam, we have been kinda friends. Sam, don't close the server forever! I can wait, as long as

    Samcraft is up, I will be glad! Very Happy

    Regards

    JunweiPng
    Png Jun Wei


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦



    Justice shall be served

    -JunweiPng at your service 8===D Your little bro Smile
    avatar
    kazmeru
    Enderman
    Enderman

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2012-04-30
    Age : 27
    Location : philipines

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  kazmeru on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:12 am

    I MISEED CHRISTOPHER_MATT AND ALL MY FRIEND IN SAMCRAFT PLZZ DONT SHUT IT PLZZZZ Sad


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦



    hacker_defense
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2012-05-24

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  hacker_defense on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:28 am

    i miss samcraft thats what i always do im bored without samcraft
    avatar
    Rhogi
    Chicken
    Chicken

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2012-05-28
    Age : 21

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  Rhogi on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:41 pm

    This server was one of the best i have played on. I made both good memories and friends, but i respect your decision to shut it down and i wish you well with your life.
    avatar
    100nak
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2012-03-25
    Location : somewhere in the world

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  100nak on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:17 am

    Sam are you short on cash or something to run the server?


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦

    avatar
    ChocoStick11
    Pig
    Pig

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2012-03-26
    Age : 19
    Location : my house

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  ChocoStick11 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:20 pm

    even Tho i Have only been on The Server For abour a Year Its Always Been Fun , And Even
    Tho I Also Neva Got My Op Back Its Ok The Server Was Fun And It Will Always be Fun.
    Stay Cool Very Happy






    Love Choco
    (ChocoStick11)
    avatar
    backthere77
    Sheep
    Sheep

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2012-03-28
    Age : 20
    Location : Somewhere

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  backthere77 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:32 pm

    Well....looks like I'm going to have to look for another server now Sad

    hacker_defense
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2012-05-24

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  hacker_defense on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:09 pm

    I can run samcraft if u will agree sam
    avatar
    samhuang1999
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 222
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  samhuang1999 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:11 pm



    Dear wonderful players and friends,


    I'm really thankful that I was able to host the server for so long.

    I'm not forgetting the server, nor minecraft, and I'm sure it'll come back up at some point in time, so please don't forget "Samcraft.no-ip.org"!

    I haven't lately, and probably won't play much more of Minecraft, I'm afraid. I've been playing it for 2+ years and it has kinda lost the "fun".

    I've been playing alot of WorldOfTanks (www.worldoftanks.com) lately, and it's quite fun! It's quite a bit different from Minecraft, though. Luckfully it's completely free to play!


    Hope to see some of you in WOT very soon,

    Sam H.




    (Add me in WOT if you can: I'm xepicsamx as always)

    (to hacker_defense, I'm afraid not, it's about 15GB...)



    Good bye to some of you.... goodbye forever.

    avatar
    Muumiankka
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2012-03-22
    Age : 22
    Location : Manehattan

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  Muumiankka on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:06 pm

    Soooo... No minecraft then... BUT! That doesn't have to mean the forum should die~ c:

    This can fairly easily change it's main topic~ For WOT for instance, or just gaming in general~

    There is no good reason why this good forum should be erased from existance, just because it's main meaning died c: It can always be changed~

    So... What do people think? "Samcraft, the forum of gaming"? There could be sections for minecraft, wot, tf2, bf, cod... gaming... c:


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦

    pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
    (º¸º) /) ~♪

    (Aka: DrDuck313)
    avatar
    samhuang1999
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 222
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  samhuang1999 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:35 pm

    DrDuck313 wrote:Soooo... No minecraft then... BUT! That doesn't have to mean the forum should die~ c:

    This can fairly easily change it's main topic~ For WOT for instance, or just gaming in general~

    There is no good reason why this good forum should be erased from existance, just because it's main meaning died c: It can always be changed~

    So... What do people think? "Samcraft, the forum of gaming"? There could be sections for minecraft, wot, tf2, bf, cod... gaming... c:



    Great idea...


    Do you play WOT?!?!??!?


    And the main meaning hasn't died. It's hibernating.

    avatar
    100nak
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2012-03-25
    Location : somewhere in the world

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  100nak on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:45 am

    samhuang1999 wrote:

    Dear wonderful players and friends,


    I'm really thankful that I was able to host the server for so long.

    I'm not forgetting the server, nor minecraft, and I'm sure it'll come back up at some point in time, so please don't forget "Samcraft.no-ip.org"!

    I haven't lately, and probably won't play much more of Minecraft, I'm afraid. I've been playing it for 2+ years and it has kinda lost the "fun".

    I've been playing alot of WorldOfTanks (www.worldoftanks.com) lately, and it's quite fun! It's quite a bit different from Minecraft, though. Luckfully it's completely free to play!


    Hope to see some of you in WOT very soon,

    Sam H.




    (Add me in WOT if you can: I'm xepicsamx as always)

    (to hacker_defense, I'm afraid not, it's about 15GB...)



    Good bye to some of you.... goodbye forever.

    Goodbye sam.Anyways in the next 2 years you will leave World of tanks Very Happy . And probably join back minecraft cuz of 1.3.0 update Very Happy it adds trip wires and other cool stuff Very Happy


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦

    avatar
    Muumiankka
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2012-03-22
    Age : 22
    Location : Manehattan

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  Muumiankka on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:54 am

    samhuang1999 wrote:
    DrDuck313 wrote:Soooo... No minecraft then... BUT! That doesn't have to mean the forum should die~ c:

    This can fairly easily change it's main topic~ For WOT for instance, or just gaming in general~

    There is no good reason why this good forum should be erased from existance, just because it's main meaning died c: It can always be changed~

    So... What do people think? "Samcraft, the forum of gaming"? There could be sections for minecraft, wot, tf2, bf, cod... gaming... c:



    Great idea...


    Do you play WOT?!?!??!?


    And the main meaning hasn't died. It's hibernating.


    Not now but I could start anytime~ c: Not now tho because I'm going to eat an out and stuff...

    Hibernating trough summer? Seems legit...


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦

    pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
    (º¸º) /) ~♪

    (Aka: DrDuck313)
    avatar
    100nak
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2012-03-25
    Location : somewhere in the world

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  100nak on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:48 am

    Say uh. Are we talking about samcraft here or are we talking about different games?


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦

    avatar
    Muumiankka
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2012-03-22
    Age : 22
    Location : Manehattan

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  Muumiankka on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:10 pm

    100nak wrote:Say uh. Are we talking about samcraft here or are we talking about different games?

    Well, we had an idea about making the Samcraft forum... bigger.. In a way... c:
    About transforming this forum to gaming forum for all kinds of games; minecraft, wot, cod, bf, tf...
    Got any ideas? c:


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦

    pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
    (º¸º) /) ~♪

    (Aka: DrDuck313)
    avatar
    100nak
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2012-03-25
    Location : somewhere in the world

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  100nak on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:28 am

    DrDuck313 wrote:
    100nak wrote:Say uh. Are we talking about samcraft here or are we talking about different games?

    Well, we had an idea about making the Samcraft forum... bigger.. In a way... c:
    About transforming this forum to gaming forum for all kinds of games; minecraft, wot, cod, bf, tf...
    Got any ideas? c:
    well to that.I do not play wot dont have cod dont really like bf or tf


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦

    avatar
    Muumiankka
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2012-03-22
    Age : 22
    Location : Manehattan

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  Muumiankka on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:04 pm

    100nak wrote:
    DrDuck313 wrote:
    100nak wrote:Say uh. Are we talking about samcraft here or are we talking about different games?

    Well, we had an idea about making the Samcraft forum... bigger.. In a way... c:
    About transforming this forum to gaming forum for all kinds of games; minecraft, wot, cod, bf, tf...
    Got any ideas? c:
    well to that.I do not play wot dont have cod dont really like bf or tf
    Any other games you play?


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦

    pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
    (º¸º) /) ~♪

    (Aka: DrDuck313)
    avatar
    100nak
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2012-03-25
    Location : somewhere in the world

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  100nak on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:09 am

    DrDuck313 wrote:
    100nak wrote:
    DrDuck313 wrote:

    Well, we had an idea about making the Samcraft forum... bigger.. In a way... c:
    About transforming this forum to gaming forum for all kinds of games; minecraft, wot, cod, bf, tf...
    Got any ideas? c:
    well to that.I do not play wot dont have cod dont really like bf or tf
    Any other games you play?
    mostly free Smile nothing else really


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦

    avatar
    samhuang1999
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 222
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  samhuang1999 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:38 am




    SamCraft will be coming up very soon..... Very Happy



    DUCKY: SEND OUT A NEWSLETTER... NOW! Very Happy



    avatar
    100nak
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2012-03-25
    Location : somewhere in the world

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  100nak on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:20 am

    samhuang1999 wrote:


    SamCraft will be coming up very soon..... Very Happy



    DUCKY: SEND OUT A NEWSLETTER... NOW! Very Happy



    WHAT ITS COMING ON AGAIN Very Happy DAFUQ? MAN SAM UR EPIC


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦


    Sponsored content

    Re: SamCraft down... forever?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:32 am