A Minecraft survival server that's 24/7 (FINALLY!!!), creative mode upon request in a different world. Plugins include EpicZones, iConomy, WorldGuard, Essentials, Factions, LoginLogout, and SignLift. The server has more that 1,200 different players!

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Wat in teh worl is dis?!?
Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:01 pm by asosidka

» I like cabbage
Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:51 pm by Muumiankka

» Anyone out there?
Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:18 am by kazmeru

» Op App After 1 Year
Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:12 am by kazmeru

» How's Life.
Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:11 am by kazmeru

» SamCraft is back! (soon)
Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 am by freddypearce1

» OP application JunweiPng
Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:33 am by 100nak

» RE4 OR RE5
Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:30 am by 100nak

» OP APPLICATION
Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:28 am by 100nak


    Anyone out there?

    Share
    avatar
    samhuang1999
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 222
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: Anyone out there?

    Post  samhuang1999 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:58 pm

    A FLY1NG SQUID wrote:


    Also, if I remember correctly, you were that person who built some redstone for me? I think you became OP 1-2 weeks before the server closed down, right?





    Man, that was a long post!
    Sam

    Actually, we were both the redstone guys. I first bet you while trying to make a cobblestone generator. Very Happy
    Glad to see the server (finally) coming back. Still have not found any like it. All others were either unbalanced, unfair, or just un... fun.



    I was just about to be like "I NO KNOW ANY FLYING SQUIDIES".

    But then I saw you were "dragondude".


    So,,,





    HELLO DRAGON DUDE.


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    ----------------------------------------------
    ◑ ◔ "Nom, Nom, Nom!"
    ╔═╗
    ║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╚═╝
    avatar
    A FLY1NG SQUID
    HeadModerator
    HeadModerator

    Posts : 35
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Up in the sky

    Just like old times?

    Post  A FLY1NG SQUID on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:03 pm

    samhuang1999 wrote:
    A FLY1NG SQUID wrote:


    Also, if I remember correctly, you were that person who built some redstone for me? I think you became OP 1-2 weeks before the server closed down, right?





    Man, that was a long post!
    Sam

    Actually, we were both the redstone guys. I first bet you while trying to make a cobblestone generator. Very Happy
    Glad to see the server (finally) coming back. Still have not found any like it. All others were either unbalanced, unfair, or just un... fun.



    I was just about to be like "I NO KNOW ANY FLYING SQUIDIES".

    But then I saw you were "dragondude".


    So,,,





    HELLO DRAGON DUDE.

    Herro again old friend. :3


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    €
    €


    dragondude0517
    A FLY1NG SQUID


    Also... PONIES! /)
    avatar
    samhuang1999
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 222
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: Anyone out there?

    Post  samhuang1999 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:40 pm

    A FLY1NG SQUID wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:
    A FLY1NG SQUID wrote:


    Also, if I remember correctly, you were that person who built some redstone for me? I think you became OP 1-2 weeks before the server closed down, right?





    Man, that was a long post!
    Sam

    Actually, we were both the redstone guys. I first bet you while trying to make a cobblestone generator. Very Happy
    Glad to see the server (finally) coming back. Still have not found any like it. All others were either unbalanced, unfair, or just un... fun.



    I was just about to be like "I NO KNOW ANY FLYING SQUIDIES".

    But then I saw you were "dragondude".


    So,,,





    HELLO DRAGON DUDE.

    Herro again old friend. :3

    HERRO, HERRO. HOW YOU DOING?


    ps: Y U CHANGE NAME??!?!?!


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    ----------------------------------------------
    ◑ ◔ "Nom, Nom, Nom!"
    ╔═╗
    ║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╚═╝
    avatar
    A FLY1NG SQUID
    HeadModerator
    HeadModerator

    Posts : 35
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Up in the sky

    (^)

    Post  A FLY1NG SQUID on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:52 pm

    samhuang1999 wrote:
    A FLY1NG SQUID wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:



    I was just about to be like "I NO KNOW ANY FLYING SQUIDIES".

    But then I saw you were "dragondude".


    So,,,





    HELLO DRAGON DUDE.

    Herro again old friend. :3

    HERRO, HERRO. HOW YOU DOING?


    ps: Y U CHANGE NAME??!?!?!

    WELL, I'M NOT DEAD YET. YOU?

    PS: Because A flying squid is a lot cooler than a kid who likes dragons!


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    €
    €


    dragondude0517
    A FLY1NG SQUID


    Also... PONIES! /)
    avatar
    samhuang1999
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 222
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: Anyone out there?

    Post  samhuang1999 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:23 pm

    A FLY1NG SQUID wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:
    A FLY1NG SQUID wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:



    I was just about to be like "I NO KNOW ANY FLYING SQUIDIES".

    But then I saw you were "dragondude".


    So,,,





    HELLO DRAGON DUDE.

    Herro again old friend. :3

    HERRO, HERRO. HOW YOU DOING?


    ps: Y U CHANGE NAME??!?!?!

    WELL, I'M NOT DEAD YET. YOU?

    PS: Because A flying squid is a lot cooler than a kid who likes dragons!

    But... but... that's... but......



    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    ----------------------------------------------
    ◑ ◔ "Nom, Nom, Nom!"
    ╔═╗
    ║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╚═╝
    avatar
    samhuang1999
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 222
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: Anyone out there?

    Post  samhuang1999 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:24 pm

    A FLY1NG SQUID wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:
    A FLY1NG SQUID wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:



    I was just about to be like "I NO KNOW ANY FLYING SQUIDIES".

    But then I saw you were "dragondude".


    So,,,





    HELLO DRAGON DUDE.

    Herro again old friend. :3

    HERRO, HERRO. HOW YOU DOING?


    ps: Y U CHANGE NAME??!?!?!

    WELL, I'M NOT DEAD YET. YOU?

    PS: Because A flying squid is a lot cooler than a kid who likes dragons!


    I DONT KNOW. I THINK I MIGHT BE DEAD ON THE FORUMS. LUCKILY I GOT REVIVED BY DRDUCKY313


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    ----------------------------------------------
    ◑ ◔ "Nom, Nom, Nom!"
    ╔═╗
    ║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╚═╝
    avatar
    Muumiankka
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2012-03-22
    Age : 22
    Location : Manehattan

    Re: Anyone out there?

    Post  Muumiankka on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:31 pm

    samhuang1999 wrote:
    A FLY1NG SQUID wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:
    A FLY1NG SQUID wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:



    I was just about to be like "I NO KNOW ANY FLYING SQUIDIES".

    But then I saw you were "dragondude".


    So,,,





    HELLO DRAGON DUDE.

    Herro again old friend. :3

    HERRO, HERRO. HOW YOU DOING?


    ps: Y U CHANGE NAME??!?!?!

    WELL, I'M NOT DEAD YET. YOU?

    PS: Because A flying squid is a lot cooler than a kid who likes dragons!


    I DONT KNOW. I THINK I MIGHT BE DEAD ON THE FORUMS. LUCKILY I GOT REVIVED BY DRDUCKY313

    HORRAY FOR RISING FROM THE DEAD. DEAD RISING!


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦

    pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
    (º¸º) /) ~♪

    (Aka: DrDuck313)
    avatar
    samhuang1999
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 222
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: Anyone out there?

    Post  samhuang1999 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:52 pm

    DrDuck313 wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:
    A FLY1NG SQUID wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:
    A FLY1NG SQUID wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:



    I was just about to be like "I NO KNOW ANY FLYING SQUIDIES".

    But then I saw you were "dragondude".


    So,,,





    HELLO DRAGON DUDE.

    Herro again old friend. :3

    HERRO, HERRO. HOW YOU DOING?


    ps: Y U CHANGE NAME??!?!?!

    WELL, I'M NOT DEAD YET. YOU?

    PS: Because A flying squid is a lot cooler than a kid who likes dragons!


    I DONT KNOW. I THINK I MIGHT BE DEAD ON THE FORUMS. LUCKILY I GOT REVIVED BY DRDUCKY313

    HORRAY FOR RISING FROM THE DEAD. DEAD RISING!

    WELCOME TO THE PARTY, DUCKY!


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    ----------------------------------------------
    ◑ ◔ "Nom, Nom, Nom!"
    ╔═╗
    ║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╚═╝
    avatar
    Muumiankka
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2012-03-22
    Age : 22
    Location : Manehattan

    Re: Anyone out there?

    Post  Muumiankka on Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:06 am

    samhuang1999 wrote:
    DrDuck313 wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:
    A FLY1NG SQUID wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:
    A FLY1NG SQUID wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:



    I was just about to be like "I NO KNOW ANY FLYING SQUIDIES".

    But then I saw you were "dragondude".


    So,,,





    HELLO DRAGON DUDE.

    Herro again old friend. :3

    HERRO, HERRO. HOW YOU DOING?


    ps: Y U CHANGE NAME??!?!?!

    WELL, I'M NOT DEAD YET. YOU?

    PS: Because A flying squid is a lot cooler than a kid who likes dragons!


    I DONT KNOW. I THINK I MIGHT BE DEAD ON THE FORUMS. LUCKILY I GOT REVIVED BY DRDUCKY313

    HORRAY FOR RISING FROM THE DEAD. DEAD RISING!

    WELCOME TO THE PARTY, DUCKY!

    THANK YOU! IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE FORUM ADMINS ARE SPAMMING THE FORUM : DDDD


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦

    pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
    (º¸º) /) ~♪

    (Aka: DrDuck313)
    avatar
    samhuang1999
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 222
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: Anyone out there?

    Post  samhuang1999 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:32 pm

    Muumiankka wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:
    DrDuck313 wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:
    A FLY1NG SQUID wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:
    A FLY1NG SQUID wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:



    I was just about to be like "I NO KNOW ANY FLYING SQUIDIES".

    But then I saw you were "dragondude".


    So,,,





    HELLO DRAGON DUDE.

    Herro again old friend. :3

    HERRO, HERRO. HOW YOU DOING?


    ps: Y U CHANGE NAME??!?!?!

    WELL, I'M NOT DEAD YET. YOU?

    PS: Because A flying squid is a lot cooler than a kid who likes dragons!


    I DONT KNOW. I THINK I MIGHT BE DEAD ON THE FORUMS. LUCKILY I GOT REVIVED BY DRDUCKY313

    HORRAY FOR RISING FROM THE DEAD. DEAD RISING!

    WELCOME TO THE PARTY, DUCKY!

    THANK YOU! IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE FORUM ADMINS ARE SPAMMING THE FORUM : DDDD


    THIS IS NOT SPAMMING. IT IS SIMPLY GETTING YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS THE RIGHT WAY


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    ----------------------------------------------
    ◑ ◔ "Nom, Nom, Nom!"
    ╔═╗
    ║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╚═╝
    avatar
    Muumiankka
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2012-03-22
    Age : 22
    Location : Manehattan

    Re: Anyone out there?

    Post  Muumiankka on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:36 am

    samhuang1999 wrote:
    Muumiankka wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:
    DrDuck313 wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:
    A FLY1NG SQUID wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:
    A FLY1NG SQUID wrote:
    samhuang1999 wrote:



    I was just about to be like "I NO KNOW ANY FLYING SQUIDIES".

    But then I saw you were "dragondude".


    So,,,





    HELLO DRAGON DUDE.

    Herro again old friend. :3

    HERRO, HERRO. HOW YOU DOING?


    ps: Y U CHANGE NAME??!?!?!

    WELL, I'M NOT DEAD YET. YOU?

    PS: Because A flying squid is a lot cooler than a kid who likes dragons!


    I DONT KNOW. I THINK I MIGHT BE DEAD ON THE FORUMS. LUCKILY I GOT REVIVED BY DRDUCKY313

    HORRAY FOR RISING FROM THE DEAD. DEAD RISING!

    WELCOME TO THE PARTY, DUCKY!

    THANK YOU! IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE FORUM ADMINS ARE SPAMMING THE FORUM : DDDD


    THIS IS NOT SPAMMING. IT IS SIMPLY GETTING YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS THE RIGHT WAY

    THOU SHALL SPEAK WITH ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE!


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦

    pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
    (º¸º) /) ~♪

    (Aka: DrDuck313)
    avatar
    samhuang1999
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 222
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: Anyone out there?

    Post  samhuang1999 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:57 pm

    LIKE A SIR!


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    ----------------------------------------------
    ◑ ◔ "Nom, Nom, Nom!"
    ╔═╗
    ║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╚═╝
    avatar
    kazmeru
    Enderman
    Enderman

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2012-04-30
    Age : 27
    Location : philipines

    Re: Anyone out there?

    Post  kazmeru on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:18 am

    Yea samcraft is my first server i learned all the basic in multiplayer here and the other server sucks they are so unfair donators can have Super Shits and all the cool stuff while Non Donor only have Shiits on samcraft i got like 50milyon i dunno how much i earn from selling Tnt


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦



    Sponsored content

    Re: Anyone out there?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:41 am