A Minecraft survival server that's 24/7 (FINALLY!!!), creative mode upon request in a different world. Plugins include EpicZones, iConomy, WorldGuard, Essentials, Factions, LoginLogout, and SignLift. The server has more that 1,200 different players!

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Wat in teh worl is dis?!?
Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:01 pm by asosidka

» I like cabbage
Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:51 pm by Muumiankka

» Anyone out there?
Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:18 am by kazmeru

» Op App After 1 Year
Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:12 am by kazmeru

» How's Life.
Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:11 am by kazmeru

» SamCraft is back! (soon)
Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 am by freddypearce1

» OP application JunweiPng
Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:33 am by 100nak

» RE4 OR RE5
Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:30 am by 100nak

» OP APPLICATION
Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:28 am by 100nak


    Ban HappyFaceBandit

    Share
    avatar
    JunweiPng
    That One Guy
    That One Guy

    Posts : 360
    Join date : 2012-04-25
    Age : 19
    Location : Singapore

    Ban HappyFaceBandit

    Post  JunweiPng on Fri May 25, 2012 8:02 am

    Sam, sorry I have no screenshots but believe me Please! There's a hacker named HappyFaceBandit. He have been flying around my faction base and spawn. Please ban him!
    Witnesses: noobpro32 JunweiPng 100nak lovebottle freddypearce1 kazmeru
    I forced him to tell me who he is, he said:"xXAdvanceXx ask me to take revenge on SamCraft after being banned" I believe he is xXAdvanceXx... Not 100% comfirm he is xXAdvanceXx. But HappyFaceBandit hacked a lot. He tried to kill 100nak and he successfully griefed lovebottle's home that took lovebottle to build it a month and he also killed noobpro32 successfully. He said he is an OP. He teleported to me without sending a tpa request. He said he is Sam's cousin and I didn't believe it. Please do something OPs and Sam help us. Not to mention, JacobMcabe is co operating with him


    Last edited by JunweiPng on Fri May 25, 2012 8:27 am; edited 2 times in total


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦



    Justice shall be served

    -JunweiPng at your service 8===D Your little bro Smile
    avatar
    100nak
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2012-03-25
    Location : somewhere in the world

    Re: Ban HappyFaceBandit

    Post  100nak on Fri May 25, 2012 8:17 am

    JunweiPng wrote:Sam, sorry I have no screenshots but believe me Please! There's a hacker named HappyFaceBandit. He have been flying around my faction base and spawn. Please ban him!
    Witnesses: noobpro32 JunweiPng 100nak JacobMcabe lovebottle freddypearce1
    I forced him to tell me who he is, he said:"xXAdvanceXx ask me to take revenge on SamCraft after being banned" I believe he is xXAdvanceXx... Not 100% comfirm he is xXAdvanceXx. But HappyFaceBandit hacked a lot. He tried to kill 100nak and he successfully griefed lovebottle's home that took lovebottle to build it a month and he also killed noobpro32 successfully. He said he is an OP. He teleported to me without sending a tpa request. He said he is Sam's cousin and I didn't believe it. Please do something OPs and Sam help us
    jun he is not advance and here is the proof for u i got it
    this shows he wants to bring samcraft down

    this is some proof of his spamming


    and this time he admits it
    http://i.imgur.com/zRKow.png


    Last edited by 100nak on Fri May 25, 2012 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦

    avatar
    JunweiPng
    That One Guy
    That One Guy

    Posts : 360
    Join date : 2012-04-25
    Age : 19
    Location : Singapore

    Re: Ban HappyFaceBandit

    Post  JunweiPng on Fri May 25, 2012 8:20 am

    Sam please IP-ban him. He is making me angry. He is a hacker and spammer


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦



    Justice shall be served

    -JunweiPng at your service 8===D Your little bro Smile

    noobpro32
    Cow
    Cow

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Re: Ban HappyFaceBandit

    Post  noobpro32 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:57 am

    Yea he did do that but jun look at ur rank... lol JK no screenshots but the evidence is ontop anyway BAN HIM HE SAID HE WAS GONNA DDOSING THIS SERVER
    avatar
    100nak
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2012-03-25
    Location : somewhere in the world

    Re: Ban HappyFaceBandit

    Post  100nak on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:33 am

    noobpro32 wrote:Yea he did do that but jun look at ur rank... lol JK no screenshots but the evidence is ontop anyway BAN HIM HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DDOS THIS SERVER
    I think this is the proper way Razz


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦


    hacker_defense
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2012-05-24

    Re: Ban HappyFaceBandit

    Post  hacker_defense on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:14 am

    JunweiPng wrote:Sam, sorry I have no screenshots but believe me Please! There's a hacker named HappyFaceBandit. He have been flying around my faction base and spawn. Please ban him!
    Witnesses: noobpro32 JunweiPng 100nak lovebottle freddypearce1 kazmeru
    I forced him to tell me who he is, he said:"xXAdvanceXx ask me to take revenge on SamCraft after being banned" I believe he is xXAdvanceXx... Not 100% comfirm he is xXAdvanceXx. But HappyFaceBandit hacked a lot. He tried to kill 100nak and he successfully griefed lovebottle's home that took lovebottle to build it a month and he also killed noobpro32 successfully. He said he is an OP. He teleported to me without sending a tpa request. He said he is Sam's cousin and I didn't believe it. Please do something OPs and Sam help us. Not to mention, JacobMcabe is co operating with him
    why am i in here anyways and he said hes BJ but im BJ and only jacob jun nak knows this
    avatar
    zombix00
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 108
    Join date : 2012-05-18
    Age : 23
    Location : morroco

    hallo

    Post  zombix00 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:13 pm

    hallo guys i dont think xxadvancexx do nothing wrong he is a good person and you too but happyface i hope he get ban and so the trolol faction tnx


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    MY DREAM IS TO BECOME AN OP/MODERATOR
    avatar
    JunweiPng
    That One Guy
    That One Guy

    Posts : 360
    Join date : 2012-04-25
    Age : 19
    Location : Singapore

    Re: Ban HappyFaceBandit

    Post  JunweiPng on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:32 pm

    zombix00 wrote:hallo guys i dont think xxadvancexx do nothing wrong he is a good person and you too but happyface i hope he get ban and so the trolol faction tnx
    HappyFaceBandit was banned last month and his faction is NewFags. His faction was also disbanded


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦



    Justice shall be served

    -JunweiPng at your service 8===D Your little bro Smile
    avatar
    100nak
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2012-03-25
    Location : somewhere in the world

    Re: Ban HappyFaceBandit

    Post  100nak on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:25 am

    and Jacob is such a loser and so much for "WHO IS THE WEAKLING NOW?"


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦


    Sponsored content

    Re: Ban HappyFaceBandit

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:24 am