A Minecraft survival server that's 24/7 (FINALLY!!!), creative mode upon request in a different world. Plugins include EpicZones, iConomy, WorldGuard, Essentials, Factions, LoginLogout, and SignLift. The server has more that 1,200 different players!

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Wat in teh worl is dis?!?
Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:01 pm by asosidka

» I like cabbage
Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:51 pm by Muumiankka

» Anyone out there?
Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:18 am by kazmeru

» Op App After 1 Year
Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:12 am by kazmeru

» How's Life.
Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:11 am by kazmeru

» SamCraft is back! (soon)
Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 am by freddypearce1

» OP application JunweiPng
Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:33 am by 100nak

» RE4 OR RE5
Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:30 am by 100nak

» OP APPLICATION
Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:28 am by 100nak


    Honoring someone

    Share
    avatar
    xXAdvanceXx
    Ender Dragon
    Ender Dragon

    Posts : 240
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Location : Philippines

    Honoring someone

    Post  xXAdvanceXx on Tue May 15, 2012 2:40 pm

    We should honour someone like for example inferno the giant pickaxe sam and me did
    and the giant bone for the dogs who died to protect their master i made that and ill make a giant sword for sam


    Last edited by xXAdvanceXx on Sat May 19, 2012 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    Spoiler:


    CAMPING WITH MY BABY CHICK FTW!!!!
    avatar
    100nak
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2012-03-25
    Location : somewhere in the world

    Re: Honoring someone

    Post  100nak on Sat May 19, 2012 12:12 am

    xXAdvanceXx wrote:We should honour someone luke for example inferi the giant pickaxe sam and me did
    and the giant bone for the dogs who died to protect their master i made that and ill make a giant sword for sam

    except what is the use of it? may i ask of you to answer that question?


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦

    avatar
    xXAdvanceXx
    Ender Dragon
    Ender Dragon

    Posts : 240
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Location : Philippines

    Re: Honoring someone

    Post  xXAdvanceXx on Sat May 19, 2012 4:19 am

    100nak wrote:
    xXAdvanceXx wrote:We should honour someone luke for example inferi the giant pickaxe sam and me did
    and the giant bone for the dogs who died to protect their master i made that and ill make a giant sword for sam

    except what is the use of it? may i ask of you to answer that question?
    so people knows who r special here its like a hero u remember them right


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    Spoiler:


    CAMPING WITH MY BABY CHICK FTW!!!!
    avatar
    100nak
    Creeper
    Creeper

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2012-03-25
    Location : somewhere in the world

    Re: Honoring someone

    Post  100nak on Sat May 19, 2012 7:21 am

    xXAdvanceXx wrote:
    100nak wrote:
    xXAdvanceXx wrote:We should honour someone luke for example inferi the giant pickaxe sam and me did
    and the giant bone for the dogs who died to protect their master i made that and ill make a giant sword for sam

    except what is the use of it? may i ask of you to answer that question?
    so people knows who r special here its like a hero u remember them right
    and inferno aint no hero all he did was build the new shop and discontinued it and worse troll and temp ban and de-op and ban people


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦

    avatar
    xXAdvanceXx
    Ender Dragon
    Ender Dragon

    Posts : 240
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Location : Philippines

    Re: Honoring someone

    Post  xXAdvanceXx on Sat May 19, 2012 10:05 am

    ooookkkaayyyyy


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    Spoiler:


    CAMPING WITH MY BABY CHICK FTW!!!!
    avatar
    A FLY1NG SQUID
    HeadModerator
    HeadModerator

    Posts : 35
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Up in the sky

    Crafter of the month

    Post  A FLY1NG SQUID on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:14 pm

    xXAdvanceXx wrote:We should honour someone like for example inferno the giant pickaxe sam and me did
    and the giant bone for the dogs who died to protect their master i made that and ill make a giant sword for sam

    Just got an idea based off of yours. Maybe we could start a "Crafter of the Month" kind of thing.
    Basically the same as employee of the month, just the earner gets a special reward (diamonds? Creative for a day?).

    What do you think?


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    €
    €


    dragondude0517
    A FLY1NG SQUID


    Also... PONIES! /)
    avatar
    kazmeru
    Enderman
    Enderman

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2012-04-30
    Age : 27
    Location : philipines

    Re: Honoring someone

    Post  kazmeru on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:05 am

    I THINK IM NOT AGREE DRAGON

    Sponsored content

    Re: Honoring someone

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:20 pm