A Minecraft survival server that's 24/7 (FINALLY!!!), creative mode upon request in a different world. Plugins include EpicZones, iConomy, WorldGuard, Essentials, Factions, LoginLogout, and SignLift. The server has more that 1,200 different players!

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Wat in teh worl is dis?!?
Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:01 pm by asosidka

» I like cabbage
Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:51 pm by Muumiankka

» Anyone out there?
Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:18 am by kazmeru

» Op App After 1 Year
Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:12 am by kazmeru

» How's Life.
Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:11 am by kazmeru

» SamCraft is back! (soon)
Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 am by freddypearce1

» OP application JunweiPng
Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:33 am by 100nak

» RE4 OR RE5
Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:30 am by 100nak

» OP APPLICATION
Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:28 am by 100nak


    Cemetary for pets

    Share
    avatar
    xXAdvanceXx
    Ender Dragon
    Ender Dragon

    Posts : 240
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Location : Philippines

    Cemetary for pets

    Post  xXAdvanceXx on Sun May 13, 2012 4:20 pm

    We should have a cemetery for the wolf and ocelot that have died


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    Spoiler:


    CAMPING WITH MY BABY CHICK FTW!!!!
    avatar
    JunweiPng
    That One Guy
    That One Guy

    Posts : 360
    Join date : 2012-04-25
    Age : 19
    Location : Singapore

    Re: Cemetary for pets

    Post  JunweiPng on Mon May 14, 2012 6:28 am

    What if I die??? Would you make a cementry for me???c: *I'm laughing*


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦



    Justice shall be served

    -JunweiPng at your service 8===D Your little bro Smile
    avatar
    Muumiankka
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2012-03-22
    Age : 22
    Location : Manehattan

    Re: Cemetary for pets

    Post  Muumiankka on Mon May 14, 2012 6:46 am

    I really can't see any reason why there should be pet cemetary.. :I Ban cemetary would be pretty nice one~


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦

    pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
    (º¸º) /) ~♪

    (Aka: DrDuck313)
    avatar
    JunweiPng
    That One Guy
    That One Guy

    Posts : 360
    Join date : 2012-04-25
    Age : 19
    Location : Singapore

    Re: Cemetary for pets

    Post  JunweiPng on Mon May 14, 2012 6:52 am

    DrDuck313 wrote:I really can't see any reason why there should be pet cemetary.. :I Ban cemetary would be pretty nice one~
    *I'm laughing* and please add a plugin that allows you to type /npc create <players name> and create a player that stands still... Create the players who are ban and put them in the ban cemetry


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦



    Justice shall be served

    -JunweiPng at your service 8===D Your little bro Smile
    avatar
    Muumiankka
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2012-03-22
    Age : 22
    Location : Manehattan

    Re: Cemetary for pets

    Post  Muumiankka on Mon May 14, 2012 7:03 am

    JunweiPng wrote:
    DrDuck313 wrote:I really can't see any reason why there should be pet cemetary.. :I Ban cemetary would be pretty nice one~
    *I'm laughing* and please add a plugin that allows you to type /npc create <players name> and create a player that stands still... Create the players who are ban and put them in the ban cemetry
    Well that, if something would be cool...


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦

    pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
    (º¸º) /) ~♪

    (Aka: DrDuck313)
    avatar
    JunweiPng
    That One Guy
    That One Guy

    Posts : 360
    Join date : 2012-04-25
    Age : 19
    Location : Singapore

    Re: Cemetary for pets

    Post  JunweiPng on Mon May 14, 2012 7:05 am

    DrDuck313 wrote:
    JunweiPng wrote:
    DrDuck313 wrote:I really can't see any reason why there should be pet cemetary.. :I Ban cemetary would be pretty nice one~
    *I'm laughing* and please add a plugin that allows you to type /npc create <players name> and create a player that stands still... Create the players who are ban and put them in the ban cemetry
    Well that, if something would be cool...
    Soo... Is it a Yes or a No for that plugin?


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦



    Justice shall be served

    -JunweiPng at your service 8===D Your little bro Smile
    avatar
    xXAdvanceXx
    Ender Dragon
    Ender Dragon

    Posts : 240
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Location : Philippines

    Re: Cemetary for pets

    Post  xXAdvanceXx on Tue May 15, 2012 1:18 am

    That will be awesome and ill make the cemetery for banned player just give me a list please and how would i protect it


    ╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦═╩═╦
    Spoiler:


    CAMPING WITH MY BABY CHICK FTW!!!!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Cemetary for pets

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:25 am