SamCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft survival server that's 24/7 (FINALLY!!!), creative mode upon request in a different world. Plugins include EpicZones, iConomy, WorldGuard, Essentials, Factions, LoginLogout, and SignLift. The server has more that 1,200 different players!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Wat in teh worl is dis?!?
Admin/Op Abuse  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 8:01 pm by asosidka

» I like cabbage
Admin/Op Abuse  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:51 pm by Muumiankka

» Anyone out there?
Admin/Op Abuse  EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:18 am by kazmeru

» Op App After 1 Year
Admin/Op Abuse  EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:12 am by kazmeru

» How's Life.
Admin/Op Abuse  EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:11 am by kazmeru

» SamCraft is back! (soon)
Admin/Op Abuse  EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 am by freddypearce1

» OP application JunweiPng
Admin/Op Abuse  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:33 am by 100nak

» RE4 OR RE5
Admin/Op Abuse  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:30 am by 100nak

» OP APPLICATION
Admin/Op Abuse  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:28 am by 100nak

3 posters

Admin/Op Abuse

XxRedemption
    Chicken
    Chicken

Admin/Op Abuse  Empty Admin/Op Abuse

Post  XxRedemption Wed May 02, 2012 6:24 pm

OP DEMOTION: Joelwis

Ingame name + possible ~nick: His name is black on the chat so you cant really read it

Time spent on server: about 1-2 hours a day

Why would the op should be demoted: He tped to me into my home and began to break my chests and destroy the lockettes. He even /killed me many times and got my power down to -10. He stole all of my items and left the game.

How has the op has helped the server: Im not sure.

How has the op helped servers players: Certainly not me......

Did they follow all rules: No they did not follow all the rules. Joelwis Griefed my chests stall all my stuff and /killed me multiple times

How well do they use/know server commands: pretty good I think

I hope you guys consider demoting Joelwis because he has ruined the server for me and broke many rules. Please consider de-moting him.

-XxRedemption
    jolewis
    Enderman
    Enderman

Admin/Op Abuse  Empty Re: Admin/Op Abuse

Post  jolewis Wed May 02, 2012 6:41 pm

you had a full inventory of diamond chestplates and refused to explain anything about them you just said you found them and wouldnt say anything else and btw its jolewis i did not break any rules either
    XxRedemption
    Chicken
    Chicken

Post  XxRedemption Wed May 02, 2012 7:51 pm

Yes i did have a full inventory of diamond chestplates and i told you that i raided them. If you asked me to give them to you i would have. But there was no reason to /kill me multiple times and to take the rest of my stuff. You say all you wanted was the cehstplates. Ok go ahead take them..........but seriously dude dont /kill me a million times and take everything else i have!
    jolewis
    Enderman
    Enderman

Post  jolewis Wed May 02, 2012 8:05 pm

i did ask for you to give them up but you wouldnt and theres no way someone could "raid" something like that.
    XxRedemption
    Chicken
    Chicken

Post  XxRedemption Wed May 02, 2012 8:39 pm

you never asked me to give them up. All you said was how did you get them. I would have given them up if you asked me to but all you did was......../kill XxRedemption105, and break my chests and steal everything. Why take everything??? why not just the chest-plates????? You completely took all of my stuff so i had nothing left. And Btw yes I did raid all of those chest-plates from a nearby base. I killed a person there and they dropped all of the chestplates. so i picked them all up and took them to my base. And then you took everything instead of negotiating.
    jolewis
    Enderman
    Enderman

Post  jolewis Wed May 02, 2012 9:19 pm

i did ask you to give all the items that you shouldnt have had but you said no even ask inferno he was there and im not responding to you again unless you start telling the whole truth because i did ask you to give up all the items that appeared to be hacked in
    XxRedemption
    Chicken
    Chicken

Post  XxRedemption Wed May 02, 2012 11:00 pm

jolewis wrote:i did ask you to give all the items that you shouldnt have had but you said no even ask inferno he was there and im not responding to you again unless you start telling the whole truth because i did ask you to give up all the items that appeared to be hacked in

I did not hack any items and i am telling the truth. i killed a random guy and got all those chest-plates. You shouldnt have /killed me in the first place.....we could have talked it out. Thats one skill that admins Shouldhave but you just went ahead and decided to kill me and destroy all my stuff. You say you wanted the chestplates.....But you took all of my stuff dude!! i have nothing left! because of you!
    Sam
    Sam
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Sam Wed May 02, 2012 11:48 pm

XxRedemption wrote:
    jolewis wrote:i did ask you to give all the items that you shouldnt have had but you said no even ask inferno he was there and im not responding to you again unless you start telling the whole truth because i did ask you to give up all the items that appeared to be hacked in

I did not hack any items and i am telling the truth. i killed a random guy and got all those chest-plates. You shouldnt have /killed me in the first place.....we could have talked it out. Thats one skill that admins Shouldhave but you just went ahead and decided to kill me and destroy all my stuff. You say you wanted the chestplates.....But you took all of my stuff dude!! i have nothing left! because of you!

Your loss for not reporting suspicious items immediately to an op...

Case closed...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:00 pm